TEACH MUSIC LESSONS ONLINE
Music is not just a passion, hobby, or pastime, it is a lifestyle. Music is the vibration of the building blocks that make us, it's a catalyst to experiencing emotion that moves us, it is an expression of life itself. Playing a musical instrument is not only an entertaining and enjoyable hobby, but can be therapeutic as well. There is no feeling like playing the frantic notes in an orchestral crescendo, the sweeping phrase of an epic solo on stage, or just jamming along to a song with some friends.
Interested in teaching piano? Or teaching guitar lessons? Maybe your wondering how to start? LectureOwl has got you covered.
Our vision is to help musicians make a living doing what they love, while helping even more people around the world learn and enjoy the gift of music. We hope to help the practice of music continue, helping pass on knowledge from experts to the next generation.
BENEFITS OF TEACHING WITH LECTURE OWL
- Free to sign up: There is no cost to apply to teach, and have your profile put on our website.
- Set your own rates: You decide how much you charge, we charge 20% on the price you set.
- We succeed when you succeed: We will do our best to help you succeed and achieve your goals, whether it be a little bit of extra income, to making a living teaching music.
- Great marketing: Not only do we provide an excellent connection platform, but we are consistently marketing, so as to grow our community, and help teachers reach the students that are looking for them.
- Reach a greater audience online: Thanks to the help of the internet and evolving technology, you can now reach a way bigger group of students.
- Teach from the comfort of your own home: Having strangers come into your home, or having to travel (endure traffic) can be uncomfortable and tiresome. LectureOwl offers a way to circumvent this, and make even greater use of your time.
- Prepayment: Students must prepay for their lessons, so you don't have to worry about not getting paid after teaching a lesson.
- Secure Payment: We use a secure payment system, so you can rest easy, and focus on what matters.
- Cancellation Policy: We have a 24 hour cancellation policy so you can schedule your life better.
- COPPA Compliant: For greater security for children, and peace of mind for parents.
STEPS TO APPLY
- Fill out the Application form, and we will get back to you ASAP.
- If you are a good fit we will continue the process and schedule a trial lesson / interview, and have you complete a background check.
- Once the trial lesson / interview is completed we will verify your profile content, set you up with in our system, and you will be placed on the website.
- That's it, you are ready to teach!
To teach with LectureOwl you must be qualified to teach music. All application candidates must have either one year of teaching experience, at least two years of learning experience, or demonstrate an aptitude of their instrument and working knowledge of music.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com. If you have any questions regarding teaching contracts and costs, you can find out more in FAQs Page.